Obvestila

Information for the Final

Information for the Final

od Edward Tauscher Dobson -
Število odgovorov: 0

Dear All,

Here is some information for the final.  Remember you must sign up for the final in Sis, at least three days in advance (if I remember correctly).  So if you are thinking of taking the Final this Thursday from 9:00 - 11:00, you should sign up shortly.  To prepare, most of the exam (I do not say all to give myself a little bit of freedom, but not a lot) will be just like homework problems (that is Homework assignments 1 and 2 available in the e-classroom) that were assigned, plus the problems listed below.  So it will be fairly similar to the Midterm, with the additional sections that were covered.  On the English review (for Calculus, etc.), that material will not be  on the exam - just the Number Theory part of the exam.

The final will both be online (I will send a Zoom address in the next day or two), and in person at the time and place specified on SIS.  So if you are in Koper and want to take the exam in person, please do!  The online instructions will be the same as the Midterm, and this is posted in the e-classroom.

Here are the additional problems you should be prepared to solve (of course, on the final it will not be these exact problems - these are examples of types of problems you should be prepared to solve):

Section 4.3 1, 4, 6 a),b) 7 b)

Section 4.4 1 a),b),c), 2 a), 3, 4 a),b), 5, 10

Please let me know if there are any questions!

Best regards,

Ted Dobson.

Section 5.2 1, 4a) b)

Section 5.3 1 a) b), 3